List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    [Opendj] Password Policy Dictionary Checking Logic
From:       cheechong () azlabs ! sg (LOW Chee Chong)
Date:       2013-05-21 5:09:46

>> I want to ask if the password dictionary checking logic of OpenDJ is
exact match to the dictionary file ? or substring match
2.6.0 provides the solution

https://bugster.forgerock.org/jira/browse/OPENDJ-295

>> case sensitive or insensitive checking to the dictionary file ?
Configurable

dn: cn=Dictionary,cn=Password Validators,cn=config
:
:
ds-cfg-case-sensitive-validation: false

I want to ask if the password dictionary checking logic of OpenDJ is exact
match to the dictionary file ? or substring match? case sensitive or
insensitive checking to the dictionary file ?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you
Bryan