List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    [Opendj] Remote Access error
From:       pankajtech.singh () gmail ! com (Pankaj Singh)
Date:       2012-09-10 7:56:12

Hi Team,

I am trying to access openDJ remotely from Control Panel using correct user
id and password but unable to access and getting below error's

"Error reading data from server.Verify the authentication information
provided.Details:java.lang.NullPointerException"

However I am able to access through any client tool(Softerra) with same
user id and password but unable to perform any action like delete/Rename of
user.getting error:LDAP protocol error occurred.

Please suggest.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Singh