List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    [Opendj] ConcurrentModificationException
From:       ludovic.poitou () forgerock ! com (Ludovic Poitou)
Date:       2011-12-20 16:51:23

Tasks have a progress status that is updated regularly (every 10 or 15 seconds).
It's possible that the update came in while the server was actually backing up the Task backend itself.
I think there is no side effect of this failing. But it would be nice to be able to confirm.

Kind regards,

Ludovic.