List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    [Opendj] Admin privileges to a group of users.
From:       ludovic.poitou () forgerock ! com (Ludovic Poitou)
Date:       2011-12-18 17:09:13

Hi Robert,

The base value out of the subTreeSpecification is relative to the parent entry of the \
CollectiveAttributeSubentry. So in your first attempt, Option 2 would have worked \
with a base of "ou=People,ou=Intranet" or even just "ou=intranet" instead of \
"ou=groups".

Glad you have it working now.

Kind regards,

Ludovic