List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    [Opendj] OpenDJ 2.4.3 : Invalid Credentials
From:       bsegonnes () free ! fr (bsegonnes at free ! fr)
Date:       2011-12-12 22:30:21

Hi,

Thanks all for your help.

In fact, replication worked fine, until... we had to create/increase the indexes on 2 \
backends, on 2 replicated servers.

Now, the problem is 'solved'.  We have installed fresh new instance of OpenDJ (& \
upgrade to 2.4.4 by the way).

Every thing is back OK... until next admin. task (?)

I am new to OpenDJ (few weeks of work on it as background task).  It is a great \
product, nice UI, fast, portable (Java), etc ...

But when it come to administration & problem solving (when internal OpenDJ data \
contains errors)... my experience is not so good.

Congratulation for OpenDJ 5.0.0 (?).

Bernard Segonnes

bsegonnes at free.fr
http://bsegonnes.free.fr