List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    [Opendj] OpenDJ 2.5 core docs up for review
From:       mark.craig () gmail ! com (Mark Craig)
Date:       2011-09-21 15:41:02

Hello all,

Although we may see a few more features and a number of fixes going into 2.5, with \
the update on PTA to Active Directory today, I've posted most of what I plan to doc \
for OpenDJ 2.5.

The installation and admin guides are mostly complete.
For the release notes, let's hold off until closer to the release.
The developer guide is going to be out post-2.5 (unless somebody else wants to jump \
in and write it now).

As we move towards the OpenDJ 2.5 release, I'd appreciate your review \
comments/suggestions/bug reports/patches for the core docs at \
http://opendj.forgerock.org/docs.html. \
(https://bugster.forgerock.org/jira/browse/OPENDJ, component: documentation)

I'll be tracking the review on \
https://wikis.forgerock.org/confluence/display/devcom/OpenDJ+2.5+Documentation+Review+Dashboard, \
where most of the content to review is broken down into chapter-size pieces if you \
want to grab one.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Mark