List:       forgerock-opendj
Subject:    [Opendj] OpenDJ Digest, Vol 11, Issue 52
From:       matthew.swift () forgerock ! com (Matthew Swift)
Date:       2011-09-20 14:52:02

As they say "your mileage may vary", depending on entry size and indexes as
well.

Basically you want to keep everything in the DB cache for bulk loading over
protocol, so make sure that you use a decent sized JVM and definitely tune
the DB cache size from the default 10% (I recommend 60%). Here is more
documentation on tuning:

http://opendj.forgerock.org/doc/admin-guide/OpenDJ-Admin-Guide.html#d780e5861

Matt