List:       forgerock-openam
Subject:    [OpenAM] OpenAM logging
From:       peter.major () forgerock ! com (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Major_P=E9ter?=)
Date:       2013-12-23 22:54:16

Why are you logging to System.out? I would suggest you to use the Debug
API from OpenAM.
Regardless, messages printed to System.out and System.err will end up in
the container's log files, sof if you can't find your entries there,
then most likely your code isn't even getting executed.

Peter

2013.12.23. 21:07 keltez?ssel, gandham satish ?rta: