List:       forgerock-openam
Subject:    [OpenAM]  IIS7 Agent with 32 and 64-bit Application Support
From:       sheger () gmail ! com (Scott Heger)
Date:       2013-12-20 2:47:38

Currently working with a 4.x nightly build of the IIS7 agent but I have
seen reports of this situation on 3.x enterprise builds as well.

What I am finding is when using a 64-bit agent and I have 32-Bit
Application Support enabled on any Application Pool, even ones where the
agent is not applied, the 32-Bit enabled sites throw 503 errors where my
site that I applied the agent to works.

If I install a 32-Bit agent then the opposite is true, only the 32-bit
enabled sites work and the 64-bit sites throw 503 errors.

I have a situation where I need to install an agent on a system that will
have both 32 and 64-bit apps.  Is there a way to set up the agent to allow
this type of setup?  I saw another post about a registry hack but I had no
luck with that.  Perhaps I set the wrong values in the registry.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm hoping not to have to resort to a
reverse proxy w/agent setup if possible.