List:       forgerock-openam
Subject:    [OpenAM] how to add openLDAP or ApacheDS to datastore?
From:       pcabo () csd ! com ! es (Pablo Cabo Giner)
Date:       2012-06-29 10:44:28

I'm trying to add openLDAP and ApacheDS as a datastore in a realm, and I try it with \
the wizard ui as a openDS and Active Directory without success.

I got to show the users at subjects, but apacheDS and openLDAP does not add any \
objectclass. Then I can't loggin in openAM and of course I can't add users in a \
directive. I only can add users from OpenDJ.

I read about look at opendj_user_schema.ldif to import to my openLDAP and ApacheDS, \
but I don't know how.

Anyone can explain me how to do that? Or any tutorial?

Tnks.