List:       forgerock-openam
Subject:    [OpenAM] SSO with openAm and Weblogic
From:       ai.desu () gmail ! com (Aida  ! )
Date:       2011-10-28 8:10:45

Hi all.

I'm writing again because two days ago I asked a question in the list with
subject "UserNameToken with end-user credentials". I'll put it another way
because maybe I'm doing the wrong questions.

My real objetive is having openAM for authenticating the client side, but I
would like to have Weblogic as Web Service Provider for web-service
authentication. ?Is this possible? ?Does anyone know how to configure it?

I tried to configure the client-side but I saw that, using UserNameToken the
shared secret was the only thing travelling in the requests and I think I
should have also information about the real user (the login username), but
maybe my approach is incorrect.

Thanks in advance.

  Aida.