List:       forgerock-openam
Subject:    [OpenAM]  OpenAM J2ee agent redirection URL
From:       uo67113 () gmail ! com (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Luis_Rodr=EDguez_Fern=E1ndez?=)
Date:       2011-10-26 14:07:59

Hi Nitin,

In this post you say: "I am doing federation between ADFS ( IDP) and
Openam( sp) and Liferay (application)"

I am trying to do federation between ADFS ( IDP) and Openam( sp) and a
j2ee application.

I have done the next:

1. Create a "Remote Identity Provider" importing the
federationMetadata.xml provided by my ADFS admin

2. Create a "Hosted Service Provider". I have exported its metadata
through the exportmetadata.jsp utility and sent it to my ADFS
provider, so my SP has been registered as a relying party.

3. Configure a J2EE agent (tomcat) and install it in the j2ee container.

At this point I am missing....

How have you configured your J2EE agent in order to be redirected to
the IdP login page:
"https://infyadfs.infy.com/adfs/ls?SAMLRequest=nVRb..."

Thanks in advance

--
"Los caminos del usuario son inescrutables?"

-- Rick Cook