List:       forgerock-openam
Subject:    [OpenAM] Custom Authentication Module Error Messages
From:       majorpetya () sch ! bme ! hu (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Major_P=E9ter?=)
Date:       2010-11-29 18:58:23

Hi,

I think the LDAP module's xml is using something like this. It talks
with the user through the header attribute, and that 'header' is just
displayed on the login page.
I think AMLoginModule#substituteHeader is what you're looking for.
In your callbackdescriptor xml you need a callbacks tag something like this:
<Callbacks length="0" order="3" timeout="120" header="" error="true" />
But if you want somehow a back navigation support, then you need to do
some magic, like create a confirmationcallback which will find in your
code, which was the last state, and will move back to there.
Hope this helps

Regards,
Peter