List:       forgerock-openam
Subject:    [OpenAM] look into the session table
From:       frederic.vandevelde () paradigmo ! com (frederic Van De Velde)
Date:       2010-11-29 8:35:49

Steve,

I have multiple agents, here is the configuration of one apache where I run agent \
3.0-01:

StartServers          5
MinSpareServers       5
MaxSpareServers      10
MaxClients          150
MaxRequestsPerChild   100

I see that I have currently 11 apache processes and on one opensso instance I have 11 \
connections but I also have 3 connection on another opensso instance which make no \
sense. Yesterday I cleaned-up all connections of the this agent and restarted the \
agents to have a clean situation but it seems that it's already create zombie \
connections.

I also have another agent for which I did a cleanup yesterday and it has already more \
than 120 connections on two different opensso instances ! This agent is still a 2.x \
agent running on apache 2.2.14, the agent id is used by two components, one in the \
DMZ and one internally but I only have 6 httpd processes for the internal server and \
12 for the dmz server.

Regards,
Frederic.