List:       forgerock-openam
Subject:    [OpenAM] New to openAM and Single Sign-on.. HELP please
From:       johnpfc1 () gmail ! com (John pfc)
Date:       2010-11-26 10:48:18

Thank you S?bastien!

> I don't think so.  Usually, one single OpenAM instance per domain (circle
> of trust) is enough (excepted fro HA / load balancing - but this is another
> story)

When you say "usually only exists one single OpenAM instance per domain
(excepted fro HA / load balancing)" are you  saying that my main module and
the sub-modules should contact the IDP/OpenAM?

OpenAM has a session mechanism that works pretty much like an HttpSession :
> you can store any object in it and retrieve it as long as you are
> authenticated.

Can you send more information about the session mechanism? There is
documentation about it?

Best regards,

John