List:       forensics
Subject:    Forensic Reporting
From:       "Evidence Technology" <le () evidencetechnology ! net>
Date:       2005-03-22 17:11:13

I'm working on a presentation for the HTCIA (High Tech Crime Investigation
Association) International conference that will take place in August at
Monterey, California. The presentation will discuss ways to more effectively
report and present the results of forensic computer examinations.

To make the presentation as effective as possible, I'm trying to get a feel
for how today's forensic computer examiners currently handle reports and
delivery of data to the next person in the chain, be they clients, a case
detective, a prosecutor, etc.

For those of you who perform forensic computer examinations on a regular
basis, I'd be most appreciative if you would take about two minutes of your
time to complete the survey linked below. It's simple, very brief, and does
not require disclosure of any personal information.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=9489946243

Thanks so much...

Jerry Hatchett, CCE

Evidence Technology, LLC
Computer Forensics, Forensic Video/Audio, Data Recovery
www.evidencetechnology.net
Tupelo, MS, USA