List:       forensics
Subject:    RE: WFA and network forensics
From:       Robert Buckley <rbuckley () synapsemail ! com>
Date:       2003-07-31 5:41:00

 JJ,
Just a thought, you might want to download Websense from websense.com for a
demo. (30 days?). I know, its commercial, but may get you what you want, at
least for this situation. It can certainly monitor an individuals activety
with some degree of accuracy, and present an acceptable report.

Vericept.com has some demo products as well, I believe View is one of
interest to you.

* Doesn't matter who maintains a database of catagories, sites change
catagories at whim. This is a topic in itself...