List:       forensics
Subject:    Evidence Dynamics, addendum
From:       H Carvey <keydet89 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-11-30 9:43:26

I just wanted to add on an important point...

While two other security professionals names were
mentioned in my previous post, I'd like it
understood that the opinions in the post are mine
and mine alone.  I was not attempting to attribute
any of the thoughts to either Eoghan or Rob...I
wouldn't do that w/o their permission.

Carv