List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: floats
From:       Michał Jaworski <michalj () beck ! pl>
Date:       2015-06-17 19:28:34

Hi,

it is clear that such a feature is out of the spec 1.1. OTF fonts are
also not included in the spec but are widely used in real world and they
appeared in FOP.  From my perspective mirror margin numbers are also a
need, in fact they are used quite often in professional publishing like
legal documents. Sadly speaking I don't believe that I connived you to
implement it :( nevertheless I appreciate version 2.0 which is already
used in our publishing processes.

Thanks,

Michael