List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Aw: Re: Problem with FOP, Barcode4J and AreaTreeModel
From:       Martin Edge <Martin.Edge () intellimail ! com ! au>
Date:       2013-12-04 22:09:04

That can be done with post script by editing intermediate layer. Although commands \
change for each printer you can control most printer driven functions. You can either \
find a pdl (printer definition language) or reverse it via a postscript printer \
driver and saving to file versus sending to printer. I've run a mail house where we \
integrated with multiple print houses using this technique. I was also able to \
selectively duplex, staple and fold.

Let me know if you need help