List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Transforming Incompatible Stylesheets over to FOP Apache
From:       Luis Bernardo <lmpmbernardo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-31 21:56:06

As others pointed out, the default input for FOP is FO, not XSL and XML.

Nevertheless you can use FOP to create an FO from XSL and XML:

fop -xml my.xml -xsl my.xsl -foout input.fo

Use that to generate a simple input.fo file and send it to this mailing
list and then it will be easier to help.

You can also try to bypass Arbortext and just use FOP:
fop -fo input.fo -pdf output.pdf