List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Fop generated document and word 2000
From:       Philipp Wagner <lists () philipp-wagner ! com>
Date:       2012-11-09 14:35:49

Am 09.11.2012 15:29, schrieb Adrien RUFFIE:
> Hello All I have generated a document with fop, but when
>
> I try to read with open office I get one popup of encoding I think (look
> attachment openoffice-popu.PNG)
>
> And I give me a document like:

> <?mso-application progid="Word.Document"?>

How do you have generated this document with FOP? This looks liks a
OOXML document, which cannot be generated by FOP (unless I missed
something very recently).

I don't know if there is a converter plugin for the OOXML format for
Office 2000 (it's ancient), you'll need to have a look at the Microsoft
homepage. In any case it's not related to FOP and so the people on this
mailing list will probably not be able to help you.

Philipp