List:       fop-user
Subject:    RE: image loading callback
From:       "Li, Jing" <jing.li.jl1 () roche ! com>
Date:       2011-07-12 19:46:41

Jeremias,

Thank you so much for taking time to reply me and give me the excellent advices in \
such short period of time.

I think I will take your first approach and use ImageGraphics2D for nicer display. I \
read your Barcode4J source code. I think the solution fits mine.

Thanks a million.

Jing
A Apache FOP newbie