List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Table and block-container borders 0.93 vs 0.95/1.0
From:       Alex Zepeda <zipzippy () sonic ! net>
Date:       2010-11-18 17:53:11

Vincent Hennebert wrote:

> Set the border-collapse property to ‘separate', or set a top-margin of
> half the table border. That may not be so simple if you have fancy
> borders on the cells but, in most cases, this is easy to determine.

Ah hah.  Setting border-collapse to 'separate' doesn't fix things.  With 0.93,
you'll get the double border that is flush with the block-container's border.
  With 0.95/1.0 I get the same effect as before, but with a thicker border.
Setting margin-top of the blue block-container doesn't seem to change things.
  Adjusting the absolute position gets a bit tricky because I'm using two
different units for the dimensions and borders.

I've attached the PDFs from 0.93 (with no border-collapse specified /
relevant) and 1.0 (with border-collapse set to separate).

- alex

["test-0.93.pdf" (application/pdf)]
["test-1.0.pdf" (application/pdf)]