List:       fop-user
Subject:    AW: table column border for entire table height
From:       "Georg Datterl" <georg.datterl () geneon ! de>
Date:       2009-09-30 7:59:09

Hi Lou,

I had a similar problem. I had a two-column outer table and mulöticolum inner table \
in the right cell of the outer table. If the content of the left cell is bigger than \
the content of the right cell, the inner table should still spread to the end of the \
outer cell. Search for other postings of mine on this list to find screenshots of \
this tables.

My solution was: I generate the table as area tree, read the sizes of the columns and \
set the line hight (or padding-after) of the last row of the inner table to take up \
all the available space. I did not find another working solution. conditional heights \
sounded good but did not help, for example.

If you know the table height and the column heights, you can calculate the height of \
the last row and avoid the area tree.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------