List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException -- org.xml.sax.SAXNotSupportedException
From:       Jeremias Maerki <dev () jeremias-maerki ! ch>
Date:       2009-09-23 18:49:09

Please take a look at this FAQ entry:
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N100EF
It applies both to Xalan-J and Xerces (or any other JAXP implementation).
The procedure is known to work with Sun JVMs but you're obviously not
using one so it may not be that simple.

Find out if your JVM (GCJ, IKVM, Kaffe???) supports the same mechanisms
as the Sun JVM (<jre>/lib/endorsed directory or the java.endorsed.dirs
system property. Another possibility on Sun JVMs is to use the
-Xbootclasspath/p: option to the JVM. Hopefully, one of those will work
on your JVM, too.

See also:
http://blogs.sun.com/darcy/entry/pick_a_path_any_path1

Jeremias Maerki