List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Font registration
From:       Adrian Cumiskey <dev () cumiskey ! com>
Date:       2009-03-24 12:40:03

Hi Jason,

It really depends on which aspects of FOP's font system you wish to hook
into, the changes I made were a "start" at what needs to be done,
unfortuntely I do not have any time to go further with this at the
moment.  From what I can gather from what you are saying, you will
indeed need to create a userConfig as this type of configuration is not
yet available.

Adrian.