List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Numbering according to attribute
From:       Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delmelle () telenet ! be>
Date:       2009-03-16 18:22:55

On 15 Mar 2009, at 10:49, Maria2009 wrote:

Hi Maria

> Thanks, for the quick and helpful response. That was the case -- the
> two
> elements hold text in different scripts, and the small space
> obviously does
> not exist the Japanese font.

OK. If I remember correctly, for other types of spaces, we normally
generate generic <space> elements in the area tree, precisely to avoid
this kind of weirdness. Some fonts have 'glyphs' corresponding to all
varieties of Unicode spaces, while others do not.
I'm going to check if I can find it in the code, and maybe add U+202F
to the list.

For now, the workaround would obviously be to specify a different font-
family (only on the fo:inline should suffice).

Regards

Andreas