List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: border-after-style with leaders
From:       Jeremias Maerki <dev () jeremias-maerki ! ch>
Date:       2009-02-27 13:09:38

This is definitely a bug. The problem is the setBPD(0) in
AbstractRenderer.renderInlineSpace() which causes the border not to be
painted. But that's only part of the story. The LeaderLM currently
generates space areas with a BPD of 1 mpt where it should actually use
the rule thickness. Would you mind opening a Bugzilla issue?

Jeremias Maerki