List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: fop 0.95 binary for Solaris 9
From:       Jeremias Maerki <dev () jeremias-maerki ! ch>
Date:       2009-02-18 7:59:50

There's no particular binary for Solaris. But the general binary
distribution which contains all the JARs that you are missing can be
found on the ASF download mirrors [1]. Look in the subdirectory
"binaries" and for filenames that end with "-bin.tar.gz".

[1] http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/xmlgraphics/fop

[1] is linked to from: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/download.html#binary

On 17.02.2009 18:02:34 Tuan Quan wrote:
> Anyone knows where I can download the binary from?
> I tried many places, after installing it, it missing some jar files in the the lib \
> and build directories. thanks.
> steven.

Jeremias Maerki