List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Doubt in XSL:FO
From:       Stefan Heuer <sh127 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-04-23 8:59:44

Hi Rakesh,

I think you have look more on the messages coming from FOP.

When I test your XSL with your XML running FOP 0.94 it doesn't work.
So I assume you using FOP 0.20.5
When I test your XSL with your XML running FOP 0.20.5 it  works. But
even here you get the message:
[ERROR] region-name 'xsl-region-after' doesn't exist in the
layout-master-set.

So I think I think it's obvious what to do:
I test to add
<fo:region-after extent="1in"/>
to the fo:simplepage-master (in fo:layout-master-set).
And it's works.

Regards

Stefan