List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: floating external graphics
From:       Vincent Hennebert <vincent.hennebert () anyware-tech ! com>
Date:       2008-04-21 14:14:35

Hi Benjamin,

To my knowledge fo:float (side float) is the only way to get the
rendering you need. Unfortunately, as you noticed it is not implemented
yet, and this would be all but a trivial job. There is a small chance
however that the situation will evolve on this topic, in a more or less
far future.

Sorry,
Vincent