List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Italic font not working in fop 0.94
From:       mpanhuijsen <Mathijs.Panhuijsen () SDLTRIDION ! COM>
Date:       2008-03-26 16:31:50

Actually, the question you refer to is not the same. Contrary to that user, I
did in fact register the various font variants as well.

However, I fixed the problem: as of FOP 0.94, you can simply use a
&lt;directory&gt; element to refer to a directory with .TTF files in it (as
in c:\windows\fonts\). You can also use the empty &lt;auto-detect&gt;
element so that FOP autodetects all system fonts.

I did both, removed the stuff I had inserted before, and suddenly bold and
italic variants showed up automatically.