List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: AFP output. Testing tool winafp
From:       Adrian Cumiskey <adrian.cumiskey () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-26 13:48:47

Many thanks for the information Tom,

I'll try out his application - although I use three for testing already!  Any tips, advice that the
FOP community are able to offer would be much appreciated as AFP is not the easiest format to
test/debug/develop due to its extensive nature, mammoth documentation, poor testing tools and binary
format.

Adrian.