List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: FOP 0.94 - Unkown Error
From:       bonekrusher <djseek () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-03-25 14:17:11

Hi,

I wanted to follow up on this error. I have been swamped, so I have not been
able to test my FO under Trunk. Nevertheless I found what was partly
triggering the error.

If the border attribute is not defined, the error occurs, when I set the
border to:

<fo:table border="solid 1px black" width="100%" table-layout="fixed">

Everything works.

I am still troubleshooting whats happening upstream, because not all my
tables have a border attribute and do not cause the error.

Hope this helps someone with the same error.

I will try to keep the list posted on any additional findings.

Regards

Bones