List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Don't know how to handle "application/pdf"
From:       infoth <pascal.thomann () cuepe ! unige ! ch>
Date:       2008-01-22 14:40:26

Finally I have the solution:

I decompressed all the jar-files found in the build and lib directory and
copied as you suggested all the files found in the META-INF/services
directories to a directory I named META-INF/services. (I don't need to copy
the rest of the files as the project is already linked to all the jar
files). I moved this META-INF directory (case sensitive! - will not work i.e
on FAT32) to my output path of my IDE (./classes).  I deployed my project
and everything works fine.

Thanks for your help,
infoth