List:       fop-user
Subject:    RE: Embeded svg files
From:       "Barry Whiting" <barry_whiting () londonmarketing ! com>
Date:       2006-10-20 11:24:19

Hi

Thanks everybody for your help.

We have managed to solve the problem now and have found the server this
new application was on was using j2sdk1.4.  Because of this the server
needed an xserver to be installed.  Because we have other servers which
do pdf already our guys checked and found that they were using j2sdk5
and no xserver so by simply updating the new server with the right jdk
everything is now running correctly.

Thanks

Barry