List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: fo:inline with line-height, height, border or other block-like
From:       Abel Braaksma <abel.online () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2006-10-17 9:16:14

Pascal Sancho wrote:
> You cannot have the FOP version in the XSL-FO file since at this stage,
> FOP is not yet invoked.

Sorry for being unclear. I did not mean "in the XSLFO file", but "with
the XSLFO file". Like, that there exists an instruction such as:
<fo:vendor-version /> or something like that. Perhaps it just does not
exist.

> But you can check the "PDF producer" property of your PDF file, witch
> gives engine+version used to make the PDF.

That will help. Thanks! Indeed, the document that I put online shows FOP
0.20.5. That takes away my last uncertainty of what version was used here.