List:       fop-user
Subject:    RE: Font names...
From:       "Karl Roberts" <Karl.Roberts () macquarie ! com>
Date:       2006-09-21 22:28:37

Thanks Vincent,

As always it's a pleasure to use FOP, knowing that the developers are so active at \
squashing bugs and implementing new features. One of the benefits of OpenSource I \
suppose.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Karl

PS, I've just seen Bertrand Delacrétaz' commits in the source. I'll give it a few \
days then try it out ! :-)