List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: FOP With Hebrew
From:       Prakash sen <prakash.sen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-21 10:06:43

Rodolfo M. Raya <rodolfo <at> heartsome.net> writes:

> On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 17:21, Rodolfo M. Raya wrote:
> > Attached is a small sample that contains Hebrew/Arabic text transformed
> > from XML to PDF using a custom version of FOP.
>
> Here is the attachment.

Hi Rodolfo,
           I m using fop .20.5 to print fo document in arabic but its not
printing properly.
  if we see arabic letters on browser it display properly but after converting
to pdf it is getting reversed. I had seen ur attachment its correct.Would u plz
reply me that how u had done that

Thanks,
Prakash.