List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: page-number-citation not working in 0.92?
From:       Arturo Perez <aperez () hayesinc ! com>
Date:       2006-06-27 17:06:45

Jeremias Maerki <dev <at> jeremias-maerki.ch> writes:

> On 27.06.2006 17:03:18 Arturo Perez wrote:
> > Perez <arturo <at> ethicist.net> writes:
> > There's the whole business of "normal area" that
> > I don't get.
>
> What's that about? The term "normal area" is defined in the XSL 1.0 spec
> in chapter "4.2.5 Stacking Constraints". FOP itself does not maintain
> the area-class trait in code, however. If there's anything specific I
> can explain, tell me.
>
> Jeremias Maerki

I think everything is working as advertised so I am all set.  I was thinking
that the table-row id didn't work because maybe it wasn't a normal area.
I see the compliance page addresses the issue.

Unfortunately I don't have all those things internalized yet (that is,
the compliance page, the XSL spec, et al).

Thanks again for all the help.
-arturo