List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Images in FOP 0.92beta
From:       "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2006-06-21 21:03:38

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Ouch, that could explain it. No, no changes in that area. Actually,
> images could be written to the file immediately and then released
> instead of having to wait until the next page-sequence is finished.

While the image data is written as soon as possible, the XObject
which also points to the image object is kept for the object dictionary
which is written much later. There have been changes in the way the
object dictionaries are written to the PDF which I didn't track.

> Should be easy to fix.

Unfortunately, the XObject seems to query some data from the image
object while writing the dictionary.

J.Pietschmann