List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: [docbook] Problem with fop and fop.extension
From:       Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delmelle () pandora ! be>
Date:       2006-02-28 18:57:13

On Feb 28, 2006, at 19:35, Glen Mazza wrote:

> Excellent!  *That's* why we don't need fox:destination.  We should
> be using the property id values instead.

Indeed! That's what that note was about on our extensions page for
0.20.5.

See also: bugzilla 37157
I think it's beginning to make more sense now. We don't *need* it,
but it could be transformed to serve renderer-specific purposes: it
could be _attached to_ a destination marked by an id, and for
instance, set the default zoom to use when jumping to that
destination (?)

Cheers,

Andreas