List:       fop-user
Subject:    AW: Page Numbers
From:       "Alexander Schwartz" <A.Schwartz () plusfinanzservice ! de>
Date:       2006-02-23 12:25:40

Andre,

I had a similar problem, and I included barcode elements in the static areas of a \
page. Finally I decided to take barcode4j as a template for my own FOP extension and \
to derive some classes from the original PageNumber*.java Classes in included in the \
FOP sourcecode.

That gave me the chance to include current and total page number together with other \
information in the barcode.

Alex.

Alexander  Schwartz
PLUS Finanzservice GmbH
Otto-von-Guericke-Ring 15
65205  Wiesbaden
T.: 06122 - 999 906
F.: 06122 - 999 44906
A.Schwartz@plusfinanzservice.de

Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named \
only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no \
action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone;  please reply to this \
e-mail and highlight the error.
Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that \
Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you \
understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and its attachments \
are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the \
                recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.