List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Re: fop beta performance
From:       b.ohnsorg () freenet ! de
Date:       2006-02-22 22:34:11

----- original Nachricht --------

Betreff: Re: fop beta performance
Gesendet: Mi 22 Feb 2006 21:47:29 CET
Von: "J.Pietschmann"<j3322ptm@yahoo.de>

> b.ohnsorg@freenet.de wrote:
> > I've created larger Document (39 pages PDF result)...
>
> The XSL list owner recently posted this link
> http://www.idealliance.org/proceedings/xml03/slides/xslfoshowcase/index.html
Pathetic, after 78 pages fop0.20.5 quits with OutOfMemoryException (without vm \
tuning), I could create Sample[1456] out of the box, the others raise errors.

With 0.91 none converts properly, there're a lot of "missing child elements". I'll \
try to fix it somehow, at least the large one. Has lowest priority for me. First of \
all I need to sleep, do that RTF-investigation and then there'll be benchmarking.

THX

> to a page with several FO samples which could probably be used for
> benchmarking. It includes a very big file.
>
> J.Pietschmann

--- original Nachricht Ende ----

Noch allein? 1 Million Singles warten auf ein Date!
Schnell Kontakt aufnehmen bei Deutschlands beliebtester Partnerboerse
http://singles.freenet.de/index.html?pid=11512