List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: why text-align=center does not work for RTF table?
From:       Jeremias Maerki <dev () jeremias-maerki ! ch>
Date:       2006-01-25 20:52:06

Maybe a bug. The question is: Whose bug? Control words for text-align
get generated but they don't seem to have any effect in MS Word 2003
Viewer. However, if I open the generated RTF file in WordPad, the
content is properly aligned. I tried to manually alter the RTF file to
make the content align but I didn't manage. Maybe Peter Herweg has a
better idea what's going wrong.

On 25.01.2006 20:43:33 gdilem\@libero\.it wrote:
> I'm creating an RTF using fop 0.9.
> I've seen that with PDF the content of a table-cell is exactly in the middle.But \
> with RTF the content of table-cell is left aligned. I ensure you that I put \
> text-algni="center"  in the block, in the inline, in the table-cell.... Probably a \
> bug?

Jeremias Maerki