List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: AW: Html 2 FO
From:       The Web Maestro <the.webmaestro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-21 20:38:32

Just shooting from the hip (I don't *know* the answers, but here're my
guesses...)

On Apr 21, 2005, at 3:07 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> I forgot the messages for that use case!
>
> so perhaps anybody has an idea for me :))
>
> <snip>
> C:\JavaLibs>fop foo.fo -pdf foo.pdf
> [INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
> [INFO] FOP 0.20.5
> [INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
> [INFO] building formatting object tree
> [INFO] setting up fonts
> [ERROR] property - "text-transform" is not implemented yet.
> [ERROR] property - "text-transform" is not implemented yet.

It's not implemented yet, so you'll probably need to set up your XSL to
remove these attributes to get rid of the error.

> [ERROR] Error in padding-bottom property value '0':
> org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
> [ERROR] Error in padding-left property value '0':
> org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
> [ERROR] Error in padding-right property value '0':
> org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
> [ERROR] Error in padding-top property value '0':
> org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined

I suspect this is because you haven't specified a unit of measurement.
It should probably be 0cm, 0in, 0px, etc. (although 0px is probably a
bad idea since it's resolution dependent).

> [ERROR] property - "page-break-before" is not implemented yet.

I don't

> [INFO] [1]
> [INFO] area contents overflows area in line
> [INFO] area contents overflows area in line
> [INFO] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
>
> C:\JavaLibs>
> </snip>

HTH!

Regards,