List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: not yet implemented properties
From:       The Web Maestro <the.webmaestro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-20 17:08:05

On Apr 20, 2005, at 1:54 AM, Rymasz Jacky wrote:
> FOP is not FULLY compliant to the W3C XSL-FO 1.0 standard.
> Here the URL you can check to see what has been or has not been
> implemented
> http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

Actually, the purpose of the FOP Compliance page is to show the areas
where FOP is currently *not* fully compliant. It's sort of a misnomer,
and we grappled with the naming convention (Compliance? Support?
Status? Features?) We decided on 'compliance' even though 'compliance'
is more 'blacck & white (you're either compliant or your not).

> If you want some know issues with Fop go there, you may find some
> workaround:
> http://xml.apache.org/fop/fo.html
>
> Jack

font-family, font-size, etc. all work. The best thing to do is to look
at the examples in the distribution (in the examples/ directory).
However, the shorthand type attributes (e.g., font).

> Is there a known workaround for these issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Matthias

Regards,

Web Maestro Clay