List:       fop-user
Subject:    RE: make table border visible
From:       JBryant () s-s-t ! com
Date:       2005-03-14 17:32:08

The following element in an FO file produces a border for me (in PDF):

<fo:table table-layout="fixed" border-width="0.5pt" border-style="solid"
border-color="black">

Perhaps you tried

<fo:table table-layout="fixed" border="0.5pt" border-style="solid"
border-color="black">

I can see where many processors would simply ignore the style and color
attributes in favor of the compound property. In that case, you'd have an
invisible border.

Disclaimer: I use FOP to create PDF files, and I don't know anything about
JFOR. Thus, my help has to be pretty limited here.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

"gdilem\@libero\.it" <gdilem@libero.it>
03/14/2005 11:01 AM
Please respond to
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

"fop-users" <fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: make table border visible

Actually if I use border-style or border-color  the border disappear
somewhere..Is there not a general border attribute for the fo:table tag?