List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Problems with tables and templates
From:       Chris Pratt <chrisp () planetpratt ! com>
Date:       2004-08-27 6:42:32

Yup, you're wrong =8^).  As long as the begin and end are in the same template, it's \
valid.  In other words, you can't have the <td> tag in one template and the matching \
<xsl:apply-templates> that puts in the rows.  The same is true for fo.  (*Chris*)

Hi,

the problem is that you can't create some elements of a table without ending it.
In html you can begin a table and in the next template you can add rows and cells and \
in another template you can close the table, that's not possible in pdf. Or am i on \
the wrong way?

In the meantime i changed my xsl script completely, so it works in a completely other \
way. It's rather a problem of xsl.

Thanks

Sven